Thursday 17 January 2013

"I PASSED GAS SEVERAL TIMES DURING MY INAUGURATION" exGovernor Bisi Akande Says.

Page 7 of the Punch Newspapers today carried a very funny heading captioned "I gassed repeatedly during my inauaguration". A former Governor of Osun State Chief Bisi Akande spoke during an event to mark his 74th birthday and award presentation that his repeated farting prevented him from taking his oath of office in 1999 with the Holy Koran. A devout muslim he expalined is not expected to swear with the koran after farting. This statement was made to clear the air on his refusal to swear amidst speculations that he belonged to a secret cult.
The ACN chief in his words saaid "at the time I stood before the chief Judge of Osun for Swearing to the oaths, I had passed air through my anus several times thereby losing my ablutions"
I cannot believe that a former Governor of a state would say such things to the press. This just desecrates the office in my opinion. I see people in leadership as charismatic statesmen that should comport themselves with utmost decorum. I have laughed until tears keep rolling down my cheeks but hehehehehehe its not funny... still laughing though cant help myself.

Chief Bisi Akande

No comments: