Sunday 27 January 2013

Issac Carrie Issues Response to Deitrick on Adultery Charges

 http://ioneelev8.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/hadon-v-carree.jpg
 Isaac Carree in response to Deitrick's letter replies:
“It has been brought to my attention that Deitrick Haddon recently made some very hurtful statements about me. I, as well as my wife, are both shocked and confused by Deitrick’s actions. It saddens me that he would seek to engage in mudslinging with me, especially because he and I have spoken openly and honestly about this, even long before his allegations. While I have no desire to drag these personal conversations into a public forum, he and I both know what the truth is. Still, I pray God’s best for him and his family.
In case you were curious, Damita Haddon has not said anything.  She did tweet the below to followers last week:

  Damita Haddon @DamitaHaddon
Ur self worth is not predicated on what others think of u! U were created by a perfect God so that makes u what....

No comments: