Wednesday 13 February 2013

RITA ORA ADMITS TO BEING BISEXUAL.


Not short of admirers, she has dated Rob Kardashian and been linked to X Factor winner James Arthur, One Direction’s Harry Styles, rapper Drake and Bruno Mars.
The young, curvy blonde might be the stuff of male fantasies, but Rita says she has only got eyes for her “wifey” — bisexual supermodel Cara Delevingne.

Rita declares: “She’s officially mine. She’s, like, untouchable. I’ve taken her off the market. We call each other ‘wifey.We are really similar but come from totally different backgrounds. I found someone who is exactly like me who isn’t really from my world"
Picture of Rita Ora
Asked about the men in her life, she again brings up Cara, who has modelled for Stella McCartney and whose first Vogue cover was unveiled this week.
Rita laughs: “I have no time for the opposite sex at the moment. Strictly none. I’ve only got a wifey!”
It’s no surprise that Rita has gone off men. Last December she split up with Rob Kardashian, the brother of reality TV star Kim.
It was a messy break-up with Rob later posting abusive messages online alleging that Rita had slept with other men behind his back.
He wrote: “She cheated on me with nearly 20 dudes while we were together. I am actually disgusted.”
Asked if those messages hurt her, Rita says: “No. Nooooo. To tell you the truth I don’t put energy toward things that don’t need light. You don’t need it.




No comments: