Thursday 18 April 2013

EFERE OZAKO IS DEAD


Popular entertainment lawyer Barrister Efere Ozako is dead! Efere Ozako, long term best friend of Opa Williams returned from South Africa last night and complained of dizziness. He was rushed to LUTH and confirmed dead on arrival. Efere was the brand owner of  'WETIN LAWYERS DEY DO SEF". He was respected and well liked especially for the role he played in copyright issues. I met and related with him in the course of my work with Opa Williams and I particularly remember when I took a letter of invitation to him from Opa, he took one look at the letter brought out his biro and immediately began making corrections on the punctuation and spellings. He asked if I was upset, and I said nope because I had tried making the same corrections in the office but was told to leave it as it stood. I will forever remember his astuteness and the love he had for his profession. RIP Efere! (sob)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rest in peace!u made quite an impact in ur short stay on earth!

chi said...

Just heard it too so sad.

Anonymous said...

Is it not this same headache that killed Goldie when she came back from the US? oga o

Anonymous said...

chai

Ngozi Mamaejima Nalongo said...

I also met him through Opa. I spoke to him on the phone about a month ago. I loved the way he argued his points with conviction. May he Rest In Peace.