Monday 29 April 2013

He Cheated On Me And Stole My Money So I Had Him Deported

Betrayal ... Danny left Toni Chippendale with trust issues
The 52-year-old divorced mother-of-two was the victim of a shocking betrayal after falling for toyboy Lindanny Benn on a trip to his native Barbados.
Callously, after the 29-year-old salesman, known as “Danny”, married Toni and used her to get a British visa, he repeatedly lied to her, cheated on her, stole her dead mother’s jewellery and swindled her out of £60,000.
So Toni sought revenge the only way she could — by having him DEPORTED.

She says: “I realised he was a nice guy. For those couple of weeks I really got to know Danny. He complimented me and said all the right things. He worked seven days a week and was generous with his money.”
They kept in constant contact after Toni returned home to Preston, Lancs, and it was three months later that they shared their first kiss.
Toni, who flew back to Barbados in April to celebrate her birthday, says:

 Passion ... Toni Chippendale and Danny on night out

“ I was not shy at my age and I was 46 at the time, and I told him. I assumed that he was in his 30s.
“Whenever I questioned him he said he was ‘old enough’. It wasn’t until a friend told me that I learned he was 24.
“That’s practically the same age as my son, Jayme, who is now 28.”
After that first kiss there was no going back for Toni. She had fallen in love.
She says: “It was like a lightning bolt. I felt a tingle through my whole body I’d never felt before. I knew I couldn’t ignore it.”
Romantically, Danny would pick flowers for her and present her with baskets of tropical fruit. She says: “The age difference didn’t bother Danny. He told me my wrinkles were part of my character and begged me not to get plastic surgery.
“And he kissed the appendix scar on my tummy as he told me he loved all of me. I was smitten.”
Now living together in the UK, Danny proposed in October 2007 and the couple set a date for the following May. Then Toni noticed that some money had gone missing.
She says: “I thought it might have been the kids at first, but then Danny confessed he’d taken it.
“I was stunned but when he broke down in tears and said he’d only done it so he could buy me an engagement ring, I thawed.
“It wasn’t like he was mean. He didn’t have a working visa. I was his sponsor and I accepted that.”
In late April, a week before her big day, bride-to-be Toni flew out to Barbados along with 32 wedding guests.
She says: “With the wedding, clothes, flights and honeymoon I spent at least £20,000 on the wedding. After the ceremony we had champagne on the beach.
“But we had a silly argument when Danny got jealous of one of the barmen.
“I stormed off to the room. That’s when I felt something hit my head, and a little tinkle as it hit the floor. I turned to see Danny’s wedding ring on the ground. He’d thrown it at me just hours after we’d got married.”
Toni, who returned to their honeymoon suite alone, adds: “I burst into tears as I sat on the bed. I thought then, ‘What have I done?’ It was a couple of hours before Danny joined me.
“He apologised and said he’d had too much to drink and got frustrated. I cried as we made love that night.”
A couple of weeks later, Toni returned to the UK alone, determined to honour her vows and make her marriage work.
She says: “I sent Danny the £3,500 he needed for his visa, as well as money to live on. I missed him terribly and was over the moon when he finally joined me here in August.”
The couple settled into married life, discussing how Toni would retire early and they would move to Barbados.
Toni, who works at a care agency, funded everything and hoped that her new husband would soon find employment. Meanwhile, he remained insatiable in the bedroom.
She says: “Our sex life was amazing. We made love twice a day, at least, without exception. Danny was incredible. I’d never had an orgasm before him.”
But out of the blue the following April, Danny asked Toni if they could ease things off in the bedroom. It was then that she had her first suspicions of his infidelity.
She says: “A friend of mine had seen him chatting to a girl down the road. They’d sit on the wall outside her house, then disappear inside. It was around the same time he asked if we could abstain. It was the first time we hadn’t had sex, but even then I refused to put two and two together.”
Then in May 2010 she noticed that more money had gone missing.
She says: “I kept thousand pound wraps in a safe in the house, but when I went to pay them into the bank each one was short. I was missing around £480 in total.
“Money had gone missing from my purse too and even jewellery had disappeared — some of which I’d had from Mum after she’d died.
“But whenever I confronted Danny he’d become aggressive and defensive, so I decided to leave it.”
It was only when her close friend Jane said she suspected Danny was having an affair that Toni decided enough was enough.
She says: “Jane knew where this woman lived, so I went round to confront her. She admitted she’d been sleeping with Danny for weeks. He’d told her we were living separate lives and that he hadn’t had sex with me for months. But we had slept together that morning.”
Toni rang Danny and told him he had two hours to pack his bags and leave. Then a letter from immigration arrived saying Danny’s visa was about to expire, and Toni saw her chance for revenge.
She says: “I rang them and said we were no longer together. He needed to renew his visa, but he hadn’t. I happily gave them his phone number and said I thought he was in London.
“I kept him sweet and he agreed to meet me to return Mum’s jewellery that he’d stolen.
“He said he’d go to the police and hand the jewellery in and accept his punishment — if I’d just give him another chance.”
Toni agreed, knowing that by now Danny would be on a police database and all she needed to do was get him to the station.
She says: “I drove him there, dropped him off and smiled as officers closed the big wooden doors. I pretended to be dumbfounded when Danny later rang to say he’d been done for illegal immigration.
“I didn’t shed a tear. And when officers asked if I’d pay for his visa, I refused. I wanted him gone.”
In November 2010 Danny was sent back to Barbados.
Since then Toni has remained single and finds it hard to trust new men.
“Danny’s made me much more cautious and wary, but I won’t let him break me,” she says.
“I have no regrets in life. I don’t regret marrying Danny — and I certainly don’t regret getting rid of him.”
Culled from:The Sun.co.uk

No comments: