Tuesday 16 April 2013

"I Am Not Kill Able" - Says Dino Melaye After Assassination Attempt

 

Dino Melaye, Former House Of Reps Member, was attacked in Abuja City's Central Business District by unknown gunmen as he made his way home. His car was shot at but fortunately he wasn't hit. (His car pictured above).
 He said the attackers, driving in a Volkswagen Golf car, crossed his car near the NNPCT towers and immediately began shooting at him.
According to him, though two bullets hit his car, he managed to escape unharmed, he waxes spiritual in his speech after the cut

"When you fight corruption, corruption fights back strongly, I thank God for His mercies endureth forever. I shall not die because I am the Apple of His eyes. He who sits in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I am too defended to become a victim. I boast in God I am not kill able"

 Q. where did you get the funds to buy the Bentley you were driving when the alleged attack took place?
A.  A poor man can not deliver another poor man. I did not steal and will never steal. If I have any record of stealing government would have nailed me by now. However, the only thing government is yet to find out about me is where my placenta was buried. The battle to salvage our dear country from criminals and public thieves is a battle of no retreat, no surrender.I have conquered fear and will not slow down or stop the heat until we defeat corruption and corrupt persons.We shall win the war against corruption. This attack will only embolden me and open tougher grounds in my total resolve against these cankerworms and scavengers in power.We must repurchase our dear country from these gerontocratic people. Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil, for thou art with me. Thank you all and God bless Nigeria," he said.
In case ya'll have forgotten. Dino is the man fingered to be the baby daddy of Bisi Ibidapo Obe's daughter whose paternity he has strongly denied. A DNA test is yet to be carried out, if ever...Evry body dey quote Bible now ekuise.

No comments: