Sunday 14 April 2013

PHOTOS - " My Marriage Was Limiting and Retrogressing Me" Solomon Akiyesi


 Photo: Truthis that I CANNOT DIE NOW, SOON OR ANYTIME LATER. Because of the covenant of the blood of Jesus on my head.So to my teeming fans , friends and well wishers, I say to you, Iam alive and well Infact im sooooooo alive that i  just ravished a steaming bowl of rice and fish stew, washed down with a glass of nuvo,mixed with ciroc and mamosa.i wanna thank all of you who came to hold hands with me on my hospital bed in surulere. MANAGEMENT andStaff ofArik Air for their special sttentiontome during my flight to lagos and even on landing. And to all the journalists who are in a hurry to announec  my Death. Pls check with theDEAD manb4 u bury him
" Every man has a right to take away that which will truncate his life. My marriage was one of the many things limiting and retrogressing me. If I find a better alternative I doubt why i wont take it. So people shld leave me alone pls" photos of "wives" as you continue hehehehe
Lilian
Uloma

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Msewwwww see d old cargo desperado.very ugly see her pot belly sef make I stop b4 I offend God