Culled from MTV Buzz
Women always talk about how men lie a lot and that's a fact. They will almost always lie about the size of their dicks (always big in their eye). They lie about how fantastic they are in bed and so many other lies but highlighted below are the major ones. Guys you have been decoded, enough already:
- I wasn't Looking At Her: If an attractive woman walks by, every man celibate or not will look. If you ask him he will deny and cuss vehemently. Some use style to look pretending to be looking at something else. Enough boys...we know
- I Make A Lot of Money: Story! some are still squatting and may not even have jobs.A man's income is not a deal breaker guys, I dont know the kind of women you meet, but what trips a woman is love, care and devotion. Money is good but it does not make a relationship so do not worry, just have potential and its good enough for us
- My Phone Had No Signal: Since our networks always have problems its a good lie used by men to avoid telling you they were not even thinking about you at that moment or were out frolicking. My phone was on silent is another good one.
- I Love Hanging Out With your Friends: Lies, lies, lies. Its a big lie! He can sense them from a distance and hates their girly chatter. The only time he wants them around is if he is flirty with one of them or she is well endowed for him to ogle. It's not true of all boyfriends though, but it is for most.
- I Left My Wallet At Home: Na lie, e no get money. Infact na trek e trek come ya house. A guy once put me in a taxi and took a bus home. I know because I saw him in traffic at the back of the bus.
- You Are Not Fat: He just lied. When you look in the mirror are you fat or not? That tells you if he just lied. He tells you how nice you look yet, he stares hungrily at the slim girl who just walked past.
- I Have Stopped Watching Porn: Story! Just as many women will never admit it, so will men too. They however hide it because they dont want their partners to feeling insecure they say, but how true is this?