Tuesday 21 May 2013

Meet The Lady Who Says She Is Too Beautiful To Work

Laurer Fernee who has a PhD says she is too beautiful to find employment and has been unemployed for 2 years. Her last paid employment was at a research Center where she earned 30,000 pounds a year. Speaking to Daily Mail Laurer says she is not lazy neither is she a dumb bimbo. She is constantly asked out and gifts bought for her by men which she finds repulsive and traumatic (rolling eyes). Women of course were also always jealous of her especially when they realised she was actually good at her job. She was once asked to sit and face a different direction because men were staring at her. More as you continue
Male colleagues were only interested in me for how I looked. I wanted them to recognise my achievements and professionalism but all they saw was my face and body. Even in laboratory clothes and no makeup on, they still came to me because of my natural attractiveness. There was nothing I could do to stop it.
She is right now being supported by her retired parents. I say, if you are beautiful so? Get your lazy ass and get to working my friend! Go Fulani side go see fine girls full there yanfuyanfu you dey talk wetin? watch video below:

No comments: