Monday 13 May 2013

Nollywood Actor Peter Brunor Is Dying and Needs Help

Veteran Nollywood actor Peter Bruno is crying out since his dance with death when he suffered a stroke and is now recuperating. His state of health is really appaling and if nothing is done he could go the way of Sam Loco and Justus Esiri. Close friends who witness his illness are surprised that he is still in the land of the living. The Ogwashiuku born actor in tears has narrated how not even one actor has called him on the phone to ask how he is doing. He says he prays that God touches their heart before it is too late. " would they say they dont know that i've been sick?" he queries. More as you continue
"I had a stroke and that was the end of it. I was unconscious, and if you are unconscious you are dead. Its was when I opened my eyes that I realised that I was in a church here in Delta state. I didn't even know when they brought me down to this place. when I opened my eyes I was so hungry. I had not eaten for a long time. all I could remember is that I was on admission for a long time before they took me to a church where God healed me".
 The actor who has starred in movies like Glamour Girls, Living in Bondage, Secod Chance, Third Eye amongst others is crying out for help and I pray the Governor of his state Uduaghan is listening. It will be a shame if he dies and they give him a state burial. Help him now that you can. Enough of Nollywood deaths.

No comments: