Thursday 6 June 2013

Primary School Girl Charges Father 57 To Court For Rape


Emotions ran high on Monday at the Bar Beach Police station when a Primary 5 pupil revealed how her father 57 have been having sex with her in the last three months.  More of the sordid story as you continue

During interrogation she said her mother brought her to her father after years of separation adding that since the sacrilegeous act began her father has been giving her N200 as pocket money to school every day. Unsure of who to confide in, she told her mother during one of her visits only for her father to dismiss the claim stating that he could not bring himself so low as to having carnal knowledge of his biological daughter. The bubble burst after she summoned courage to tell her head teacher who invited the police.
According to the pupil "when I was reunited with my father, I was happy because I was living with an aunt in the village since my parents separated. He usually told me I would take the place of my mother since my mother had divorced him. I did not know what he mearnt until he started having carnal knowledge of me at night.
At a point I got tired and insulted him. Then he started beating me and changed his loving nature. He would beat me and strip me naked and have his way whenever he wanted. When I attempted to scream, he would hit me harder and cover my mouth. He later apologised, telling me he would buy me a car. All I want at the moment is for my father to be punished for what he did to me."
Her 57 year old father is however denying all claims calling it an allegation after he discovered she was in an amorous relationship with an unnamed man. He has been charged to an Igbosere court and remanded in Prison. What a world!

No comments: