Saturday 24 August 2013

"Michael Scofield" Of Prison Break Is Gay?

Wentworth Miller the handsome "Michael Scofield" who broke hearts when he died in the TV drama series Prison Break has come out of the closet so to speak. In a statement that read A giant "F You" to Russia,the 41 year old actor fired off a letter rejecting the invitation to go to Russia. In the letter he addressed to the Director of St Petersburg International Film Festival, Wentworth, claimed to be gay. In his words:
"Thank you for your kind invitation. As someone who has enjoyed visiting Russia in the past and can also claim a degree of Russian ancestry, it would make me happy to say yes, however as a gay man, I must decline. I am deeply troubled by the current attitude and treatment toward and treatment of gay men and women by the Russian government, the situation is in no way acceptable and I cannot in good conscience participate in a celebratory occasion hosted by a country where people like myself are being systematically denied their basic right to live and love openly. If circumstances improve I will be free to make a different choice. "
Chai! What a heart rending news for all dem girls like me who have been secretly pining and crushing on "Michael" from afar.

No comments: