Thursday 10 April 2014

Mary Mary's Tina Campbell Set To Divorce Husband Over His Weekly Infidelities

 
 Tina Campbell of Mary Mary singing duo is set to divorce her husband after learning of his infidelities over the years. She says she feels negative about the whole situation. If you know them then you know they are gospel singers. In the video below she says she is not Jesus and has had enough of her husband breaking her heart every week.
Listen as she rants to Erica on their program Mary Mary which airs Thursday at 9pm EST on WEtv.
"I thought we had a good life just like everyone else watching. I thought we was the ideal relationship just like everyone else. You stole my life away from me I'm angry. Why you gotta do me like this? I was good to you man. I don't want him. He don't deserve me. I don't want you man"
Watch video below





No comments: