Thursday 16 May 2013

Kelly Rowland Admits I was Enraged By Beyonce's Fame

See as Kelly happy to see Beyonce? Bad belle people full everywhere
Kelly Rowland has finally admitted to being jealous of Beyonce's success in her new just released song. The former Destiny's Child member croons about her solo career and failed bad relationship in the song aptly titled 'dirty laundry'. Listen and download song after the cut:
"when my sister was on stage killing it like a mother***er/I was enraged like a mother***er/bird in cage/you would never know what i was dealin with/went our separate ways/but I was happy she was killin it/Bittersweet she was up, I was down/No lie, I feel good for her but what do I do now?"   Kelly reveals she was in an abusive relationship which caused her to spiral into depression and hindered her chances of making it big as a solo singer. She went on in her music to say: " he pulled me out and said 'dont nobody love you but me not your mama/ not your daddy/ and especially not Bey/...".

No comments: