Thursday 2 May 2013

Photos and Videos Of Mariah Carey's Fairytale Vow Renewal

Mariah and her daughter
Mariah Carey sure lived out her fairytale with Nick Cannon when she renewed her vows for the fifth time. Every year since they have been married, the couple has renewed their vows and this year was no different as they celebrated their Five-year anniversary with a huge bash at Disneyland.
Things kicked off at the Dream Suite where Mariah was picked up in a horse-drawn carriage. She was then whisked away to the Sleeping Beauty Castle where her prince, Nick, was there waiting for her with their twins Moroccan and Monroe. The twins were also celebrating their second birthday and dressed identical to Nick and Mariah for the occasion. More pictures after the cut:
Mariah Carey Fairytale wedding anniversary

Mariah Carey and MonroeMariah Carey celebrates her wedding anniversary


Screen Shot 2013-05-01 at 9.31.26 AM Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's wedding anniversary disneylandMariah arrives by horse and carriage
culled from Necolebitchie.com
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am getting married next month and I have no ideas of vow renewal. Even I never read any blog or article. This is my first blog where I get the ideas. Thanks a lot and now I will also celebrate my vows and hope I will also enjoy like you.