Thursday 15 August 2013

Nollywood Hottie Keppy Ekpeyong And family Cute Huh?


Most people who are close to me know that Keppy and his family are the dearest people to my heart as I hold them in very high esteem. The handsome son ( whispering, don't want him to hear that he is handsome) wanted to spend time with his "Aunty Riri", that's me by the way (blushing) and they busted me when I was in church. I jumped on him and was so excited e don tay wey I see these beautiful people. Anyway no yab my trouser wey give me blokos o hehehehe . But specially take note of Keppy's slim jeans the guy is hot and competing  with his beautiful wife Enwai, for a spot on the runway. Hehehehehe Dem fine abi?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The very beautiful daughter is missing in the picture though. A very wonderful family.

Ngo said...

Dem fine o. I no kn say e get big boy like this

STEVE MADOJEMU said...

GREAT FRIENDS OF I AND MY FAMILY AS WELL.....BIGGEST RESPECT TO THEM.