Tuesday 26 November 2013

"I want a divorce Because He will Start Having S**x From Midnight Till Next Day" Says Wife.

 
 45 year Old Muina Adelami has petitioned a Lagos Court to dissolve her marriage on the grounds that her husband sex drive was killing her. She stayed in the marriage for 8 years believing that the man's libido was going to slow down after sometime but unfortunately it entered over drive. ( I think say na wetin women like be this?) She says, "In the eight years of our marriage we only had a child, I had two miscarriages as a result of excessive sex. We start having sex every night just before midnight and this goes on till the early hours of the next day. Many times immediately after he comes back from work he starts demanding for sex, he will refuse to stand up even when I am crying. (why you dey cry? Msheeew!) and will start beating me whenever I complain. They were times I did faint and when I come around he will start again (ah ah wetin you put inside? hehehehe) The way he is going he will kill me I now look older than my mates due to too much sex. (ofioko!)
In his defense the husband admitted to having a high sex drive but that it was his right to make love to his wife. He says, " I was advised to marry a younger wife but I could not afford that, that is why I take care of her and give her everything she wants. I have been trying to change her mind on the issue of divorce, but she is adamant. I love her and would not want to divorce her (so na to sex her to death? Onyinori!) I also know that sex can't kill her." The case has been adjourned to the 4th December.  If you are the judge what will your judgement be? Mine is, make she pass the address after the divorce many women dey find this kind husband make I post the advert for facebook take make small money hehehehehe.

No comments: