Wednesday 8 January 2014

Pastor Fireman Arrested For The Ritual Killing Of A 12 year Old Girl

Pastor Fireman
The general oversee of a fast growing pentecostal church in Nigeria Pastor Fireman has been accused by an 18 year old boy Ikechukwu after a confessional statement to the Police of being a ritualist.
According to the Sun News, Ikechukwu told Police that he started attending the church in 2011 when he heard about the many miracles the pastor was performing so after the Christmas celebration he approached the Pastor for help since the season was particularly bad for him as he could not even afford clothes. The Pastor promised to help him if only he could bring the faeces of a strangled virgin! He (Ikechukwu) then moved swiftly to a food vendor's shed and bought plantain and rice from her 12 year old daughter in Badagry after which he lured the girl to an uncompleted building with the idea that he wanted to show her something. The poor girl went with him and he held her by the throat and strangled her until she defecated and died. While Ikechukwu was packing the faeces a man saw him and raised the alarm. It is also reported that the Pastor has been on the run for days but is now cooling his heels at Panti Police station, according to Police spokesperson Ngozi Braide. More pictures and an old news about him after the cut + the fake healing video



In 2012 the photo above shows Pastor fireman with late Enebeli whom he claimed was healed in his church. He posted a video on YouTube about the purported healing but Enebeli before his death actually admitted to visiting the church but said his condition never improved. Pastor Fireman, however, didn’t let this go with a dose of Christian charity. He held a press conference then to clear the air, and tell his own side to the story:
“Enebeli claimed that I contacted his family pleading with them that I could heal him. This is a white lie because I was not in the country at that time he was referring to. If I traveled abroad and contacted his family to bring him, was I contacting them to bring him abroad? How could I have contacted them to bring Enebeli to the church for me to heal him when I was abroad?
“On the contrary, we have a video, capturing where he was begging me to pray for him on the day he was brought to the church but I ignored him. The video also captured how I gave him my reason that when he had a similar ailment in 2010, and came to my church, I prayed for him and told him to go through our programme which  he didn’t deem necessary to do.
“The video capture him explaining that after God used me to heal him, he travelled to Benin to shoot a movie. I still refused to pray for him. When I saw him crying and begging, I couldn’t bear it anymore, as I was moved to minister unto him.
“However, unlike the video on YouTube, our video captured  Enebeli walking without any aid. This again showed that the old man was lying, because a national newspaper on June 1, reported that Enebeli told them two people were holding his legs. Watch our video and tell me if anybody held his legs. We also have pictures to buttress our claims.
“Our video also showed where I told him about the importance of continuity in order to sustain his healing. Everybody in the healing ministry today knows, the importance of “Healing School.” After ministering to Enebeli, he did not return to complete the process.”
Asked why the ailing actor lied against him, the Pastor replied;
“He knows that it was all his fault that he didn’t complete his healing process. Yet, he was  too proud to tell the world the truth. If I’m a fake man of God as he tried to paint me, when he had a similar case and ran to my church in 2010, I prayed for him, was the miracle fake?
“We still have the video and other proofs. After his healing, he also came to our church for thanksgiving, and even laid down at the altar thanking God for his healing. Was his thanksgiving fake? Additionally, the movies that he featured in between 2010 and last year before he fell sick were evidence that he was healed.
“If he wasn’t, he wouldn’t have featured in those movies. We have the video of when he confirmed these facts the last time he visited our church. If I were to be a fake pastor, was his first healing fake? If it was fake, why did he come back after two years for another “fake” healing?
“Meanwhile, on the day of his first and second healing, some of his Nollywood colleagues witnessed the healing. Those actors and actress who were present during the two separate occasions he received his  healing in the church have been calling me, and were mad about the lies he told the media against me. Some of  them  are ready to testify  that Enebeli lied against me!”
May God help us and save us from fake Pastor's in Jesus name. 

 

Chai poor Enebeli, the man suffer no be small.


No comments: